EdGate Correlation Services is looking for a contractor to help with alignment of math and technology education/computer science curriculum to educational standards.
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Job Type: Contract
- Keyword tagging of educational standards for specific states
- Keyword tagging publisher content as assigned
- Make recommendations to EdGate PM for additions to the Controlled Vocabulary list and changes in the correlation process
- Perform gap analysis and use back-end administrative tools to improve and review correlations
- Develop extensive knowledge of the tagging process and the controlled vocabulary list
- Create metadata and prepare spreadsheets for correlation as they are provided by the publishers
Work with EdGate team, to support client implementation and other tasks associated with client support and response.
- Create lesson plans, assessment items or other educational content using a specific format specified by EdGate or the client;
- Provide subject expertise when working with standards such as translation and other content review
- Provide ongoing review and support for the Curriculum Matrix (OER) product
- Utilize technology such as Excel or MS Word or other application software to complete projects;
- Work to develop, create and refine content as defined by the contract;
- Maintain established production schedule and meet identified timelines for each project i.e. number of items per hour or number of lesson plans per week;
- Work as part of a team to complete projects which match skill set and the requirements for the project.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- K – 12 Teaching Certificate with demonstrated teaching experience desirable but other teaching experience may be substituted
- Demonstrated experience developing curriculum desirable
- Demonstrated technical experience with emphasis on the use of spreadsheets and web-based system
- Ability to follow directions but work independently to complete a project
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Gina Faulk: firstname.lastname@example.org.