EdGate Correlation Services is looking to hire a full time employee to work on the alignment/correlation of Social Studies content to K-12 educational standards. Candidates should be familiar with Social Studies courses in the areas of US History, World History, Economics, Geography, Psychology and Sociology. Social Emotional Learning knowledge is preferred but not required.
*Correlation: To correlate publisher content we have developed a method using a controlled vocabulary to tag content and standards.*
- Develop extensive knowledge of the tagging process and the controlled vocabulary list
- Review and keyword tag publisher content as assigned.
- Perform gap analysis and use back-end administrative tools to improve and review correlations
- Keyword tag of educational standards.
Work with EdGate team, to support client implementation and other tasks associated with client support and response. Additionally, candidate should be able to:
- Utilize technology such as Excel or MS Word or other application software to complete projects;
- Maintain established production schedule and meet identified timelines for each project i.e. number of items per hour or number of lesson plans per week;
- Work as part of a team to complete projects, which match skill set and the requirements for the project.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- K – 12 Teaching Certificate with demonstrated teaching experience desirable but other teaching experience may be substituted
- Demonstrated technical experience with emphasis on the use of spreadsheets and web-based system
- Ability to follow directions but work independently to complete a project
- Ability to problem solve and be a self-starter
This is not a remote position. The job needs to be performed on location at the Gig Harbor, WA office.
Please submit a cover letter and CV.
This is a full time position in Gig Harbor, WA. Our office is walking-distance from shops, restaurants, amenities. Healthy salad lunch (opt-in). Dog-friendly office days each Friday.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Gina Faulk: email@example.com.