EdGate Correlation Services is the leader in providing correlation and alignment solutions to publishers from around the world. We have an excellent opportunity available for an Educational Sales Representative to begin an exciting career in the dynamic world of educational publishing. The position is based in the Gig Harbor / Puget Sound region. Our current client base includes 250+ publishers who contract with EdGate to perform alignments to educational standards and to license our suite of correlation tools and products.
As a small company, we want this position to work closely with our National Accounts Manager and our Project Managers in developing new leads and business for the company. We are looking for a talented sales person to engage new prospects and help us to continue to grow the business, connecting publishers in the industry with our products and services. Educational experience as a teacher, administrator or in another capacity would be helpful in this position. General experience working with publishers is also desired.
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Successful candidates for the position should demonstrate:
- Motivation: the drive to achieve beyond what is expected daily
- Technological proficiency: demonstrated skill using Excel; working knowledge of the Web and basic software programs/applications
- Superior writing skills
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to demonstrate company offerings, product and technologies to prospects and clients
- Can carefully document leads, progress and reporting to both Sales team and General Manager
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the field of education
- 5+ years successful sales or other professional work experience
- Work out of the Gig Harbor Office
What this opportunity offers:
- Salary plus commission
- Extensive in-house and on the job training
- Excellent benefits package
- Our office is walking-distance from shops, restaurants, amenities
- Healthy salad lunch prepared daily
- Dog friendly office days each Friday
Most importantly, this job offers you the opportunity to work with a team that is fully invested in the products and services that we offer our clients as part of the education of a child. You will contribute to the success of this business. You’ll learn aspects of marketing, retail, customer development and the business cycle and be directly compensated for your success. Interested applicants who are organized, competitive and ambitious and who meet all criteria listed above should reply with resume and cover letter. Please visit http://correlation.edgate.com to learn more about this amazing company and its products for the educational market.