EdGate Correlation Services and its parent company, EDmin, fully support the White House goal to ensure that data collected in the educational context is used only for educational purposes. This proposal was announced on January 12, 2015 and its purpose is to provide teachers and parents the confidence they need to enhance teaching and learning with the best technology possible. Learn more about the legislative proposal.
EDmin is proud to be a signatory of the student data privacy pledge introduced in 2014 by the Future of Privacy Forum (FPF) and The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) and signed by 75 industry leaders.
The pledge will hold school service providers accountable to:
- Not sell student information
- Not behaviorally target advertising
- Use data for authorized education purposes only
- Not change privacy policies without notice and choice
- Enforce strict limits on data retention
- Support parental access to, and correction of errors in, their children's information
- Provide comprehensive security standards
- Be transparent about collection and use of data.
To reach our Sales and Marketing Team, choose your contact below:
Sales and Marketing Manager
Client Relationship Manager